All orders are currently being processed through email, Amazon and SSL encrypted Shopify. Click on our "Contact Us" (or) "Buy Now" page to place an order. If you are placing an order by email, be sure to state the product you are ordering as well as the quantity.
GRASS-FED BEEF ORGANS
Traditional peoples, Native Americans, other tribal groups and early ancestral healers believed that eating the organs from a healthy animal would improve the health of the corresponding organ of the individual. Organ meats were a staple of our early ancestors' diets and provided incredible nourishment.
- Includes Liver, Heart, Kidney, Pancreas & Spleen
GRASS-FED BEEF LIVER
The nourishment of liver fills nutrition gaps more completely than any other food... it's an ancient ancestral superfood like no other.
- High in B-12 For Natural Energy. Supports Thyroid & Metabolism
- Source of Bio-available, Glandular Derived Heme Iron
- Exclusive Source of Real, Preformed Vitamin A (retinol)
- Immune Function & Collagen Support
GRASS-FED BEEF HEART
- Consuming heart strengthens and supports our own heart
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) supports optimal heart health, regulates blood pressure and is a nutritional powerhouse for mitochondria
- Source of collagen and elastin to support connective tissue health
- Rich source of vitamin B-12
GRASS-FED BEEF THYROID
This whole food glandular naturally provides thyroid hormones T4, T3, T2 and T1 along with a host of other thyroid supporting nutrients.
- Thyroid Function, Energy Levels, Mood & Healthy Metabolism
- Liver Function, Detoxification & Methylation
- Immune Regulation
- Connective Tissue Health
GRASS-FED BEEF BRAIN
- High In DHA & Phosphatidylserine To Support Brain Health
- Aids the Slowdown of Age-Related Cognitive Decline
- Combats Depression
- Improves Parkinson’s Disease Symptoms
GRASS-FED BEEF KIDNEY
- High In Vitamin B12 To Support Energy & Metabolism
- High In Selenium — Supports Thyroid Health
- High In Bio-Available Iron
- A Great Source of Copper, Phosphorus & Zinc
GRASS-FED BEEF PANCREAS
- High In Digestive Enzymes To Improve Digestive Processes
- Supports Blood Sugar Signaling
- High In Zinc & Selenium To Support Hormone Health
- Good Source Of Protein & Omega 3 Fats
Our current product line of Ancestral Supplements is aimed at putting back in, what the modern world has left out. Ideally, we would consume the whole animal (nose-to-tail) to optimally support and sustain a vibrant, disease-free life. For most of us, that's just not practical in modern times. Our supplements our for individuals wanting to provide nutritional support for specific organs and systems.
Coming Soon... Grassfed Beef Collagen