I believe that every man, woman, and child has the right to be strong, healthy, and happy (autoimmune-free, eczema-free, allergy-free, fatigue-free and so on)... to live life with robust energy and biological resilience... to go from a mere existence in life, to discovering that which makes life worth living.
When my boys were tiny, they didn't thrive... they were allergic to everything... modern day doctors couldn't help so I set out on a journey and discovered ancestral living (things like nose-to-tail foods that our DNA evolved with, the things that our DNA still expects today to heal and be healthy). My boys haven't been back to a doctor's office the greater part of a decade and they're the strongest, healthiest and happiest boys you'll ever set your eyes on. I believe that Ancestral Living is the path to health and healing... I just so happen to sell nose-to-tail supplements like bone marrow, liver, and other organ meats in a simple, convenient gelatin capsule... (wanna buy one)?
Our mission is "putting back in, what the modern world has left out (to return people back to strength, health, and happiness)." Because fortunately, our potential for strength and health remains encoded in our DNA, and under certain conditions, we can genetically express a far greater version of ourselves; it's called epigenetics. Those "certain conditions" almost always have to do with nutrition.
I'm on the hunt for "true believers" that believe in the same ancestral philosophies as we do. I'm looking for true believers that want to make their greatest contribution in the world... I'm looking for true believers that are obsessed with health and fitness, ancestral living, and helping thy fellow Sapien... I'm looking for true believers that are after meaning, purpose, and passion. If you're after a paycheck, this isn't for you. If you're after a chance to make a dent in the world... to become part of a tribe that supports, protects, and nurtures one another... to be part of a principle-centered mission driven to make a difference, this might be for you.
- Product Expert (DTC)
- Social Media Specialist
- Tribe Storyteller/Copywriter
- Graphic Designer
DTC: To take amazing care of all our customers... to handle emails and phone calls with love, compassion and expertise.
Social Media Specialist: To send up smoke signals... to make Ancestral Supplements a household name, and ancestral living a household lifestyle.
Tribe Storyteller/Copywriter: To occupy the tip of our spear...To communicate our message and story to the world in a clear, logical, and inspiring fashion via the written word.
- Graphic designer: To illustrate and inspire... to create strong and compassionate designs that enhance our brand and engagement with the modern world.
- We measure success based on how we're doing in the eyes of our customers. We have a prospectively defined, quantifiable monthly goal that is 100% contingent upon our ability to affect the lives of our customers. To be continued...
- True believer in our mission... true believer in me... true believer in our tribe. Must relocate to Houston, TX area... this is non-negotiable.
- Proficient writer and ability to connect with people.
Social Media Specialist
- Minimum two years experience in communications, marketing or social media role
- Proven experience growing social media account to +500k followers
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and drive effective social media campaigns, including data analysis and reporting
- Confident communication and/or content creation skills
- Passion for staying ahead of the latest social media trends
Familiarity or understanding of health/wellness social media landscape is preferred
- Minimum two years experience, with the talent, confidence, and skills to back it up
- Experience writing for blogs, social media, and email is preferred
- Ability to write in a persuasive, logical, and concise manner
- Excellent research and editing skills
- Excellent ability to write in our voice, with the skill and confidence to evolve it over time
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and offer creative ideas to the larger team
- Organized, efficient at managing time across mutliple projects, and consistently meets deadlines
- High proficiency using graphic design software
- Strong passion for spreading the Ancestral message
- Openness to feedback and new ideas
- Ability to communicate design needs effectively
NOW HIRING TRUE BELIEVERS >
JOIN OUR TRIBE >