Grass Fed Beef Pancreas (Foods For Pancreatitis)
Foods For Pancreatitis (Grass Fed PANCREAS) — $44
— Traditional peoples, Native Americans and early ancestral healers believed that eating the organs from a healthy animal would strengthen and support the health of the corresponding organ of the individual.* —
NOURISH YOUR WAY TO HEALTH & HAPPINESS With GRASS FED beef PANCREAS*
For most of human history, we effortlessly consumed (nose-to-tail) the things we needed for strength, health and happiness. Like the fertile ground that we once walked upon, we were a natural extension of this earth. In the modern world, we unknowingly struggle to fulfill our nutritional needs in order to support and sustain a vibrant, disease-free life. We are now part of a world where pancreatic distress and digestive maladies run amuck.
Pancreatic extracts are rich in enzymes required to break down fats, proteins, and carbohydrates. Most commonly, pancreatic enzymes are used for pancreas insufficiencies, which may be characterized by impaired digestion, malabsorption, nutrient deficiencies, and abdominal discomfort.*
Whole food, nutrient dense organs and glands can provide great benefit for those seeking targeted support in harmony with nature — the old fashioned way, the way that our early ancestors did.* Grassfed Beef Pancreas is a whole food dietary supplement that provides 100% pure bovine pancreas. This whole food provides proteins exclusively expressed in pancreas tissue along with nutrients, cofactors and enzymes that may support pancreatic and digestive health.* Our mission is our purpose... putting back in, what the modern world has left out.
- Pasture Raised In New Zealand
- Grass-fed & Grass-Finished
- Hormone, Pesticide & GMO Free
- Absolutely No Fillers (or) Flow Agents
- 100% Freeze Dried & Non-Defatted
- Third Party Tested For Purity
- Allergen Free
CONSIDER THE SOURCE
New Zealand seems like it was made for raising healthy cattle. Its location and climate produce pristine conditions for cattle, and the farmers have uncanny expertise handed down for generations. New Zealand is unique among meat-producing regions in the world because its climate is moderate so the grass in the pastures grows fresh and grows green year-round which means the cows can eat the food that’s healthiest for them every day of the year.
Our nose-to-tail product line is always from grassfed, inspected animals born and raised without the use of pesticides, hormones or antibiotics. Health of livestock used for manufacturing in New Zealand is closely monitored by a world leading biosecurity system that is second to none, and is a global exemplar. Strict government licensing, auditing and certification procedures mean that our genuine New Zealand freeze dried products can be used with complete confidence in their origin, safety and efficacy. Freeze-drying preser
* Our product line is 100% additive-free... Absolutely no stearates, lubricants, binders, fillers or flow agents *
- Serving Size: 3 to 6 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: Varies
AMOUNT PER CAPSULE
Freeze-Dried New Zealand Grass Fed Beef Pancreas (Bovine) 500 MG
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Collagen (Beef Gelatin) Capsules
SUGGESTED USE: Three to six capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
MANUFACTURED IN THE USA: ANCESTRAL SUPPLEMENTS, LLC
* FDA STATEMENT: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
BENEFITS OF EATING PANCREAS
Traditional peoples, Native Americans and early ancestral healers believed that eating the organs from a healthy animal would strengthen and support the health of the corresponding organ of the individual. For instance, the traditional way of treating a person with a weak heart was to feed the person the heart of a healthy animal. Similarly, eating the kidneys of a healthy animal was believed to support urinary ailments and overall kidney health... Pancreas was fed to people with digestive problems... and spleen was fed to people with immune and blood deficiencies.*
Organ meats were a staple of our early ancestors' diets as the ultimate superfood, for good reason. It turns out, this nourishing tradition is backed by science... "Radioisotope labeling studies in animals have shown conclusively that, when eaten, organs and glands selectively travel to the corresponding organs and glands in high concentrations. This research, done at the University of Scotland in Edinburgh, lends credence to the ancient practice of eating animal organs to help ensure health in one’s corresponding organs..." - Dr. Ron Schmid, ND.*Our early ancestors knew this, which is why their traditional diets included the frequent and nourishing consumption of nose-to-tail organ meats.
BEEF PANCREAS CONTAINS...
- Proteins Exclusively Found And Expressed In Pancreas Tissue *
- Pancreatic Enzymes Required To Break Down Fats (Lipase), Proteins (Protease, Trypsin) and Carbohydrates (Amylase) *
- Colipase & Trypsin, Pancreatic Peptides Needed To Activate Proteolytic Enzymes *
NOTE: The body has several protective measures that prevent bacterial overgrowth in the small intestine. The first is digestive secretions. In particular, hydrochloric acid, bile, and pancreatic enzymes play a critical role in preventing significant numbers of bacteria from migrating up the small intestine. Deficiencies in any of these may promote bacterial overgrowth.*
BEEF PANCREAS SUPPORTS...
- Pancreas Health Based On "Like Supports Like" *
- Digestive Health *
- Nutrient Assimilation *
NOTE: Pancreatic enzymes may help with food allergies by improving digestion. In order for a food molecule to produce an allergic response it must be a fairly large molecule. In studies performed in the 1930s and 1940s, pancreatic enzymes were shown to be quite effective in preventing food allergies. Typically individuals who do not secrete enough proteases will suffer from multiple food allergies.*
SUGGESTED USE (3 TO 6 CAPSULES A DAY)
Six capsules provides the equivalent of one ounce of fresh, raw whole bovine pancreas that you’d get from your local farmer (or) butcher. Our Grass Fed Beef Pancreas is a whole food dietary supplement that can be taken with (or) without food (even though it technically is food). The suggested use is 3 to 6 capsules a day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Suggested use as a digestive aid is one capsule three times a day immediately before meals — for added support, the dose can be doubled.
- Suggested use for all other purposes is one capsule three times a day (between meals) on an empty stomach — for added support, the dose can be doubled.
Each capsule contains 125,000 NF Units of Amylase, 115,000 NF Units of Protease and 20,000 NF Units of Lipase.
high quality ORGANS & GLANDS
Okay, you're convinced! You're going to start incorporating organs and glands in your routine because, well... you're educated now... you understand, just as our early ancestors did, that they provide superlative health benefits that are missing in our modern diets.* The next step is sourcing it. It's important that you source the highest quality because not all organs and glands are created equal. Consider the source.
- Should Come From An Unpolluted Geographical Region — Isolated, Healthy, Pristine Lands
- Should Come From Pasture Raised Cows
- Should Come From Grass-Fed & Grass-Finished Cows
- Should Come From Cows That Are Hormone, Pesticide & GMO Free
- Should Also Be Ultra Pure... Absolutely No Fillers (or) Flow Agents, No Allergens
- Should Be Non-Defatted, The Way It Exists In Nature
- Should Be 100% Freeze Dried... Freeze Drying Preserves Heat Sensitive Biological Activity
If you're going to pick just one ancestral supplement to start with, make it our GRASS FED BEEF LIVER... unless you need targeted support with another specific organ system. If you are going to pick two supplements, our GRASS FED BEEF LIVER and our GRASS FED BEEF ORGANS provide complementary and synergistic nourishment. On the other hand, if you're looking for targeted organ support, you may be interested in our GRASS FED BEEF HEART to support heart health (or) our GRASS FED THYROID to support thyroid health... you get the picture.*
GRASSFED Beef PANCREAS Summary
Our genome has evolved with the nourishment of nose-to-tail dining since the beginning of time. Grassfed Beef Pancreas can provide great benefit for those seeking targeted support in harmony with nature.* Based on the concept of "like supports like," consuming pancreas may strengthen and support our own pancreas.* Pancreas glandular naturally provides the digestive enzymes amylase, trypsin, protease and lipase along with proteins exclusively expressed in pancreas tissue. This whole food provides all the nutrients, cofactors and enzymes that may support pancreatic and digestive health.*
Not all organs and glands are the same. Look for the highest quality beef pancreas... It should come from pasture-raised, grass-fed cows that are hormone, pesticide and GMO free. If considering a supplement, look for one that is ultra pure (without binders, fillers (or) flow agents) and look for the freeze dried variety as these have been shown to optimally preserve nutritional factors and co-factors.
ACTIVATING AN ANCIENT PATHWAY
Our early ancestors were regularly subjected to cold temperatures. It’s most likely why we humans have brown adipose tissue (BAT). BAT is especially abundant in newborns and in hibernating mammals. It is also present and metabolically active in adult humans and its primary function is thermoregulation.* In the modern world though, we are rarely subjected to cold temperatures for any real duration... Let's face it, who likes that uncomfortable frigid feeling that comes with cold, especially when we have access to warmth 24/7. In modern times, we simply put on some clothes… turn up the heater… or we avoid the cold altogether by staying inside. Our potential for strength and health remains encoded in our DNA, and under certain conditions, we can genetically express the strongest, healthiest version of ourselves. Those "certain conditions" almost always have to do with nose-to-tail nutrition. In this instance, it has to do with getting cold.
Intentional cold exposures initiate adaptive processes and response mechanisms that are hardwired into our genes. We have 60,000 miles of blood vessels within us that are lined with smooth muscles that constrict (or) dilate based on our perception of temperature. This process of vasoconstriction and vasodilation is like exercise for your blood vessels.
Cold exposure benefits include boosting heart health through improved circulation and increased tolerance to stress, upgraded immunity, and enhanced metabolic flexibility. Rhonda Patrick, PHD writes “cold exposures increase cold shock proteins including one in the brain that repairs damaged synapses and in muscle prevents atrophy, how cold-induced norepinephrine lowers inflammation and pain by decreasing the levels of 3 inflammatory mediators…”* This is very, very interesting stuff and it's grounded in evolutionary science.
Give it a try. Start with cold / hot shower contrasts for 30 seconds at a time. At first, you'll down right hate me for it because it is down right uncomfortable. Continue the shower contrasts over a 30 day period. Take notice how you feel afterwards... it will keep you coming back for more. It gets easier and easier because the adaptive mechanisms, including the smooth muscles that line the blood vessels, adapt... they get stronger, faster and more efficient at doing what they were designed to do. You will notice that your ability to withstand cold will increase considerably after only a few days. Like any other stressor, we adapt… it gets easier… and it starts to feel amazing.
You never know, cold exposures could easily be the missing link to the strength, energy and other health benefits that we are all after. Send me an email... let me know your thoughts... let me know your questions. I'd love to hear from you. Our mission is our purpose... putting back in, what the modern world has left out.
Sources and References
- Fishman, Stanley A. "The Benefits of Organ Meats." Tender Grassfed Meat. N.p., 09 Dec. 2014. Web. 17 June 2017.
- Murray, Michael T., Joseph E. Pizzorno, and Lara Pizzorno. The encyclopedia of healing foods. 3rd ed. Place of publication not identified: Time Warner International, 2006. Print.
- "Spleen, 500mg, 180 Capsules." Dr. Ron's Ultra-Pure. N.p., n.d. Web. 17 June 2017.
- Bakker, Eric, ND. "Glandular Therapy in Clinical Practice." Eric Bakker N.D. N.p., 05 Jan. 2015. Web. 17 June 2017.
- Frtiz, Heidi, MA, ND. "Glandular Extracts - Traditional Medicine for the Modern Times." New Roots Herbal. N.p., 13 Sept. 2016. Web. 17 June 2017.
- Ronzio, Robert, Ph.D. "GLANDULARS - PROTOMORPHOGENS." DCNutrition.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 17 June 2017.
- Murray, Michael, ND. "Pancreatic Enzymes: Key to Powerful Anti-Inflammatory & Immune Support." Dr. Michael Murray. N.p., n.d. Web. 17 June 2017.
- Carney, Scott, and Wim Hof. What doesnt kill us: how freezing water, extreme altitude, and environmental conditioning will renew our lost evolutionary strength. Brunswick, Victoria, Australia: Scribe Publications, 2017. Print.
- Patrick, Rhonda, Ph.D. "New 20-page report on cryotherapy just released! Cold shock boosts norepinephrine up to 5-fold & increase type of immune cell that kills tumor cells." FoundMyFitness. N.p., n.d. Web. 17 June 2017.